If you would like to participate in developing this wiki, please join the ACT forum; create an account on this wiki; and then leave a message on this page.
Add your signature on discussion pages with four tildes: ~~~~
- Example: jwalling 20:46, 7 May 2006 (UTC)
If you have technical problems saving a page, see Discussion
Welcome New Contributors Edit
Here are some steps you can take to get started:
- Create a user account with the link on the upper right corner of each page and then login. (If you see a series of numbers as your user ID, you are not logged in.)
- Use "my talk" as a scratch pad for practicing wiki markup.
- Read the Help guides and topics: http://act.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Contents
- Visit the wiki site map to get oriented: http://act.wikia.com/wiki/Site_map
- Visit the topic list: http://act.wikia.com/wiki/Topics
- The mail list will be used for announcements. You can post comments of general interest to the list also.
Use this Community portal page as a gathering place to make suggestions or raise issues. http://act.wikia.com/wiki/Community_portal
Make sure you are logged in when you make edits.
The first goal is to get the wiki layout right.
The second goal is to add various content to verify the layout is working.
The target goal is to get the wiki ready for public use.
If you are state coordinator, please address the needs of your state's article.
--jwalling 20:32, 7 May 2006 (UTC)